Anyone building or updating their kitchen should consider pre-assembled kitchen cabinets. They're inexpensive, appealing, and trendy, already assembled, sturdy, and simple to put together. Furthermore, when you buy cabinets from Ross's Discount Home Centre, you can be assured that they are built of high-quality materials and finishes, are modern in design, have soft-closing mechanisms, and are ready for rapid shipment.
RTA Cabinets: What Are They?
'Ready to Assemble' cabinets are 'flat-packed' and sent as unassembled parts, as the name implies. Pre-assembled kitchen cabinet parts are designed to be put together on the job site. From an installation standpoint, the complexity of the assembly is determined by the design's intricacy. For simplicity of assembly, most suppliers label all of the pieces. Even the holes are pre-drilled in most designs, so all you have to do is gather supplies from a hardware store and go to work.
Because the seller does not include in the cost of assembly, ready-to-assemble cabinets are less expensive than assembled cabinets. To save money, you can buy all of the parts separately.
Choosing the RTA style allows you to purchase a higher-quality cabinet.
If you order online, the shipping time is significantly reduced because the cabinets are mass-produced.
In most cases, assembly is a simple procedure that requires no prior knowledge of hardware.
You have more design freedom if you put the cabinets together yourself. You can remove a shelf to create more standing space, modify the cabinet to fit the arrangement of your kitchen, and much more.
BENEFITS OF PRE-ASSEMBLED KITCHEN CABINETS
1. They are inexpensive. Pre-assembled kitchen cabinets are substantially less expensive than custom-made cabinets. A custom kitchen, for example, can cost up to 15,000, although the same kitchen can be built using pre-assembled cabinets for roughly $8,000.
2. Pre-assembled kitchen cabinets have come a long way in terms of appearance and style. They are quite modern nowadays and provide considerable design freedom.
3. You don't have to put things together: there's the fact that they're already put together, so you don't have to. This can save you hours, days, and a lot of stress!!
4. They're sturdy and long-lasting, and their structure is of the highest quality thanks to industrial assembly by skilled cabinetmakers.
5. They're simple to put together: pre-assembled kitchen cabinets are so simple to put together that anyone can do it. Simple tools like a screw gun and a hammer are all you'll need to put them in order, and your kitchen is finished. There is no need to engage a carpenter, allowing you to save even more money.
When it comes to cabinets, the build quality certainly outweighs all other factors. No one can afford to make a purchase based solely on the appearance of a product for something as important as a kitchen cabinet. The homeowner does not need to work on pre-assembled kitchen cabinets because everything is ready to go, including drawers and hardware components. Get yours at GRD right now.