COS-DFR 304 - Commercial-Style 30 in. 3.9 cu. ft. Dual Fuel Range with 4 Italian Burners Cast Iron Grates and 4 Function Electric Oven from Cosmos.
- Single oven dual fuel range has a gas cooktop with electric oven
- Cook Faster with Turbo True European Convection
- Single oven dual fuel range has 4 Italian Made Burners
Cooking is an art with finesse for some and others are driven to it for the sheer passion to churn out best dishes. But what is a signature dish without getting prepared the right way Cosmo’s Electric Oven. We all know for a fact that an electric oven is an essential in every kitchen. But we have taken this particular utility many notches higher with our Cosmo Dual Fuel Range. For starters, Dual Fuel range double oven is the best from both worlds. Sample this; there are some really astute cooks who swear by gas cooktops – in addition to their highly responsive temperature control, they also allow you to use more cooking techniques, like roasting or charring peppers. In contrast, baking fanatics are more likely to prefer electric ovens thanks to their dry, even heat. The dual fuel range is the Best Cooking Product feature a gas cooktop and an electric oven, taking advantage of the strengths of both. Gas cooktops offer immediate heat and improved temperature control versus traditional electric cooktops. Electric ovens evenly distribute heat, making them ideal for baking. The commercial style has an appeal for one and all. It is so versatile that it can fit in any modular or traditional kitchen setup. Cosmo’s Electric Oven comes with high performance efficiency and robust build thereby ensuring an Electric Range Oven which is set to serve you for years. Cosmo’s Cooking range are easy to install and once you have it, you can maximize your cooking skills to the highest. Let’s face it. We all want a sense of grandeur for our kitchens. With Cosmo’s Cooking Range, you get exactly the same at the most reasonable cost to say the least. Bring home the ultimate duel electric oven and see the magic of cooking getting woven.
Commercial-Style 30 in. 3.9 cu. ft. Dual Fuel Range with Electric Oven
Designed with professional styling, Cosmo's COS-DFR304 3.9 cu. ft. single oven dual fuel range with electric oven is made with convenience in mind. Using 4 Italian made burners, you can cook a variety of different food and sauces: 18,000 BTU, 13,000 BTU, 8,500 BTU and 4,200 BTU. A removable backsplash allows this range stove to be used as both for freestanding or slide-in installation. Turbo True European Convection ensures for perfect and evenly cooked meals. Four special oven functions ensures you have the juiciest roasts to the sweetest desserts. Made to last, this range is constructed with industrial grade corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel and will remain dependable for years to come. Larger 4.5 cu. ft. capacity model available. Larger 4.5 cu. ft. capacity model available.
- 3.9 cu. ft. capacity electric oven constructed of corrosion resistant 304 grade stainless steel, full metal nickel finished knobs and matching stainless steel oven door handle
- Turbo true European convection features a dual fan assisted circular heating element designed to distribute heat evenly around the food, allowing food to cook more evenly in less time and at a lower temperature than in a standard oven; our single oven dual fuel gas range saves you time in the kitchen
- 4 oven functions including: turbo bake, convection bake, convection broil, bake
- Oven cavity cooling ventilation system for safe heat dissipation; our freestanding single oven dual fuel range is designed with safety and security in mind; designed with safety at the highest priority, our gas range features overheating protection and a cool-to-touch oven handle to prevent burns
- Large oven window includes 2 oven lights for easy monitoring of food and better overall visibility
- Removable backsplash allows this single oven dual fuel range to be used as both for freestanding or slide-in installation
- 3200-Watt circular oven element for fast even cooking
- 1500-Watt bake element for slow and steady cooking
- Freestanding single oven dual fuel range stove comes standard for natural gas; optional liquid propane conversion kit (sold separately)
- 2-year limited parts and labor warranty, trust our freestanding gas range with oven to delivery years of trouble-free use
- 240V is required for installation