Bathroom Vanity 48" - White / Grey
Cabinet base: 47.2“x21.7"x35"
• Mirror: 47.2"*31.5"*1"
• Italian Carrara white marble countertop
• 1.18 in. top edge thickness
• Gray /white cabinet finish
• Solid wood frame construction
• 2 doors with concealed soft-close hinges
• 7 functional drawers on full extension soft-close glides
• Chrome handles with satin nickel highlights and brushed nickel knobs
• Top pre-drilled with holes for standard 8 in. widespread faucets
• Included: (1) cabinet, (1) top, (1) basin, (1) backsplash
• Full-framed mirror in white/gray
• Factory assembled base cabinet for an easy installation
• Faucet and Mirror not included. Sold Separately
• Minimal assembly required
Bathroom Vanity Set GRD10 - 48" Gela Series with Counter Top and Sink
Usually, people decorating their bathrooms or going for Italian Bathroom vanity weigh in their option on contemporary/modern, transitional or traditional styles. It is no doubt that currently contemporary styles are very popular. The clean, sleek lines and minimal aesthetics are extremely popular in not only the bathroom but for practically all types of rooms. Marble countertops have signified the countertops thus underlining itself to become a solid selection for many modern styles. Marble countertops offer a clean and crisp appearance that many homeowners yearn for. They are a versatile option that has been popular for many generations and will never go out of style. Marble countertops can look good on any types of cabinets. Talking of the contemporary style, the open shelf or powder vanity are your go-to anyday. Free standing vanity is also one of the styles which has been making a mark in recent times. Freestanding single vanities are one of the most common types of vanities. They are easy to install and can fit in virtually any type of bathroom, both single and double. Unlike floating vanities, you won’t need any extra mounting mechanisms and little to no professional help (although it is recommended). The most common type of freestanding vanities have four legs holding up the cabinet to give it an elevated look.
You can set the tone for a unique bathroom faucet with our collection. You do not decorate or redecorate a bathroom every day. It is often more than a decade when you decide to do so. So, why not do it perfectly and differently? Picking unique bathroom faucets can be a tedious task though. While it can be easy to decide on the type and the finish you want, because it depends on the theme of the bathroom. Whether you go for the antique finish, or straight to the modern look, there is a bigger decision you need to make the type of handle you want on your faucet.